Our CBD Topical Muscle & Joint Stick is a top pick among athletes and people on the move. The stick allows you to target your trouble areas directly without touching the salve. The ingredients were specifically chosen to provide a warm, smooth, relaxing feeling that penetrates deep under the skin.
- Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, MCT Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Menthol
- CBD Content: 1000MG
- Size: 0.6 oz.
- Sourced from 100% organically-grown Northeast hemp (contains 0.3% THC or less)
- Lab-tested for purity and potency and certified to be free from any pesticides, herbicides, solvents, heavy metals, or chemical fertilizers
Apply directly to muscle or joint. Repeat as needed throughout the day. For external use only.
The CBD in our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract is quickly absorbed and bonds with the endocannabinoid receptors in the skin when applied externally as a topical salve. The endocannabinoid signaling system plays a key role in inflammatory systems and pain management.
- Cocoa Butter is a fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It is used to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. It is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals that may improve blood flow to the skin.
- Shea Butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is widely used as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. Shea butter has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin and creating a barrier that seals in moisture.
- MCT Oil is a fatty acid that is derived from coconut oil. It is used in skin care products because of its high moisture content and the ability to quickly be absorbed by the skin.
- Beeswax is the natural wax substance produced by Honey Bees. Beeswax heals and softens skin, and is an antibacterial agent.
- Menthol is an organic compound that can be obtained from the different species of mint plant. Menthol is used as a topical analgesic (pain reliever) in products. Upon topical application, menthol produces a cooling sensation.