Our Cinnamon CBD Salve is the perfect product to rub into your aching joints and muscles. The ingredients were specifically chosen to provide a warm, smooth, relaxing feeling as you apply the salve directly on your most troubling areas.
- Ingredients: Shea Butter, MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Camphor Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil
- CBD Content: 1000MG
- Size: 1.4 oz.
- Sourced from 100% organically-grown Northeast hemp (contains 0.3% THC or less)
- Lab-tested for purity and potency and certified to be free from any pesticides, herbicides, solvents, heavy metals, or chemical fertilizers
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Apply a small amount of salve to the desired area of the skin and massage in. Repeat as needed throughout the day. For external use only.
- The CBD in our Full Spectrum Hemp Extract is quickly absorbed and bonds with the endocannabinoid receptors in the skin when applied externally as a topical salve. The endocannabinoid signaling system plays a key role in inflammatory systems and pain management.
- Shea Butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is widely used as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. Shea butter has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin and creating a barrier that seals in moisture.
- MCT Oil is a fatty acid that is derived from coconut oil. It is used in skin care products because of its high moisture content and the ability to quickly be absorbed by the skin.
- Camphor oil is the oil extracted from the wood of camphor trees. It can be used to relieve skin irritation and itchiness, relieve pain and inflammation, and as an antispasmodic and relaxant for muscles. Camphor oil is also known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Clove Oil is an oil extracted from the clove plant, which is a widely used fragrant herb. It can be used as a great way to soothe nerve pain. It is also used to improve circulation.